Family Fun Day
Come and join the Ardeer and Sunshine West Community and show your support for putting the powerlines underground. Sunday 7th November 1pm, Ardeer Community Park, Forrest St. Click here for more information.
Park Meeting - this Saturday 15th May
Larissa Reserve St ALbans
Many St Albans residents have been waiting years for a safe level crossing, decent public transport and attractive streetscapes.
We must have a Government-led plan to provide:
- Efficient, high frequency public transport
- A safe level crossing
- Attractive, vibrant local shopping areas
- More high quality open spaces (multi-use – parks, places for kids to hang out, attractive streetscapes, community gardens)
- Sustainable housing design
- Locally accessible Govt-funded services for families (community health centres, schools, childcare centres etc).
We need to initiate more community input into these issues. If you would like to discuss parks, public transport, housing density or any other state government issue please come along to Larissa Reserve, St Albans, Saturday 15th May between 10 and 11am.